Acceptance of terms
You agree that you shall not use the Website for illegal purposes, and will respect all applicable laws and regulations. You agree not to use the website in a way that may impair the performance, corrupt the content or otherwise reduce the overall functionality of the Website. You also agree not to compromise the security of the Website or attempt to gain access to secured areas or sensitive information.
You agree to be fully responsible for any claim, expense, liability, losses, costs including legal fees incurred by us arising from any infringement of the terms and conditions set out in this agreement.
Management reserve the right to change any part of this agreement without notice and your use of the Website will be deemed as acceptance of this agreement. We advise users to regularly check the Terms and Conditions of this agreement.
Management has complete discretion to modify or remove any part of this site without warning or liability arising from such action.
Limitation of liability
Management will under no circumstance be liable for indirect, special, or consequential damages including any loss of business, revenue, profits, or data in relation to your use of the Website.
Nothing within this Agreement will operate to exclude any liability for death or personal injury arising as result of the negligence of Dean Forest Railway, its employees or agents.
All intellectual property of Dean Forest Railway such as trademarks, trade names, patents, registered designs and any other automatic intellectual property rights derived from the aesthetics or functionality of the Website remain the property of Dean Forest Railway
By using the Website you agree to respect the intellectual property rights of Dean Forest Railway and will refrain from copying, downloading, transmitting, reproducing, printing, or exploiting for commercial purpose any material contained within the Website.
The information is provided on the understanding that the website is not engaged in rendering advice and should not be wholly relied upon when making any related decision.
The information contained with the Website is provided on an "as is" basis with no warranties expressed or otherwise implied relating to the accuracy, fitness for purpose, compatibility or security of any components of the Website.
We do not guarantee uninterrupted availability of the dfr.co.uk Website and cannot provide any representation that using the Website will be error free.
The Website may contain hyperlinks to websites operated by other parties. We do not control such websites and we take no responsibility for, and will not incur any liability in respect of, their content. Our inclusion of hyperlinks to such websites does not imply any endorsement of views, statements or information contained in such websites.
If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck out and the remaining provisions shall remain in force.
Governing law and jurisdiction
This Agreement will be governed by the laws of England and any user of the Website hereby agrees to be bound exclusively by the jurisdiction of English courts without reference to rules governing choice of laws.
Tickets will be posted on behalf of by Dean Forest Railway who aims to post all tickets within 6 working days unless otherwise noted. If you have not received your tickets within 48 hours of travel and are unaware that tickets are being held for you for collection at the railway, please contact DFR as soon as possible.
Occasionally, services may be cancelled or type of engine changed for a variety of reasons. If the service is cancelled, please contact us for information on receiving a refund from the responsible party. If the service was moved or rescheduled, Dean Forest Railway may set refund limitations. Contact us for exact instructions.
Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person, per credit/debit card and, for some services a restriction may apply per household. We reserve the right to cancel tickets without prior notice if purchased in excess if this limit.
For information about a purchase you've made, contact us, quoting your confirmation code given to you at the conclusion of placing an order.
Ticket terms and conditions
1. This ticket is issued subject to the Rules and Regulations of the Dean Forest Railway Full details are available on request.
2. Please check your tickets as mistakes cannot always be rectified.
3. It is the responsibility of the ticket holder to ascertain whether a service has been cancelled and the date and time of any rearranged service. If a service is cancelled or rescheduled, we will use reasonable endeavours to notify ticket holders of the cancellation once we have received the relevant authorisation from the Dean Forest Railway Please note that we cannot guarantee that ticket holders will be informed of such cancellation before the date of travel.
4. The management reserves the right to refuse admission should patrons breach any Rules and Regulations of the Dean Forest Railway The management may on occasions have to conduct security searches to ensure the safety of the patrons.
5. A £5 administration fee per booking will be charged for any subsequent booking alteration. No refunds will be given once tickets are issued. The Management cannot be held responsible for any tickets which are lost or stolen. Online Ticketing Limited reserves the right to cancel ticket bookings which it reasonably suspects to have been made fraudulently.
6. If this ticket is re-sold or transferred for profit or commercial gain by anyone other than Dean Forest Railway, or Online Ticketing Limited, it may be voided and the holder may be refused travel.
7. The Dean Forest Railway operates a No Smoking policy.
8. The unauthorized use of photographic and recording equipment is prohibited. Tapes or films may be destroyed. Laser pens, mobile phones, dogs (except guide dogs) and patron's own food and drink may also be prohibited (please check with the Dean Forest Railway).
9. The Dean Forest Railway accepts no responsibility for any personal property.
10. Ticket holders consent to filming and sound recording as visitors.
11. If a service is rescheduled, ticket holders will be offered tickets to the rescheduled service, equivalent to the face value of the ticket. If a service is cancelled, ticket holders will be offered travel on an alternative service (subject to availability) up to the value on the ticket.
12. All of these terms and conditions are governed by English Law.
13. The ticket holder must comply with all relevant statutes, safety announcements and Dean Forest Railway regulations whilst traveling.
14. Breach of any of these conditions or any unacceptable behaviour likely to cause damage, nuisance or injury shall enable the railway to refuse to carry you as a passenger.
15. Tickets may be restricted to a maximum number per person. We reserve the right to cancel tickets purchased in excess of this number.